Thursday, 04 March 2010 12:10
An LT consumer can remit electricity charges in any of the following manner
- Pay online using Net banking, Credit/ Debit cards. Click here to visit our LT online payment site
- By cash at the cash counter in concerned Electrical Section Office /collection centre.
- By crossed local cheque or Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Assistant Engineer and sent by post or presented in person.
- By MO payable to the Assistant Engineer.
- In FRIENDS collection centres /Akshaya e-pay counters where this facility is available (payments accepted in these centres only up to due date given in invoice).
HT / EHT consumer can remit energy charges in the following manner:
- Pay online using Net banking, Credit/ Debit cards. Click here to visit our HT/EHT online payment site
- Demand Draft payable at Thiruvananthapuram drawn in favour of Special Officer (Revenue), KSEB, Thiruvananthapuram 695 004.
- By transfer of funds to the non-operative collection account of Special Officer (Revenue), SBT, KSEB Administrative Complex Branch, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram 695 004.
- By transfer of funds to the non-operative collection account with M/s HDFC.
Search this site