Thursday, 04 March 2010 12:10
An LT consumer can remit electricity charges in any of the following manner
- Pay online using Net banking, Credit/ Debit cards. Click here to visit our LT online payment site
- By cash at the cash counter in concerned Electrical Section Office /collection centre.
- By crossed local cheque or Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Assistant Engineer and sent by post or presented in person.
- By MO payable to the Assistant Engineer.
- In FRIENDS collection centres /Akshaya e-pay counters where this facility is available (payments accepted in these centres only up to due date given in invoice).
HT / EHT consumer can remit energy charges in the following manner:
- Pay online using Net banking, Credit/ Debit cards. Click here to visit our HT/EHT online payment site
- Demand Draft payable at Thiruvananthapuram drawn in favour of Special Officer (Revenue), KSEB, Thiruvananthapuram 695 004.
- By transfer of funds to the non-operative collection account of Special Officer (Revenue), SBT, KSEB Administrative Complex Branch, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram 695 004.
- By transfer of funds to the non-operative collection account with M/s HDFC.
Online payment of Electricity bills
Consumers can now pay their Electricity bills online at their convenience from their home or office. Kerala State Electricity Board Limited introduced online payment of electricity bills for its consumers on June 2011. The online payment facility was initially made available for the HT-EHT consumers through the web portal, http://ht.kseb.in/. This was later extended to the Low Tension consumers of KSEB. By April 2013, this facility was made available for all the consumers of KSEB. Online payment of KSEB bills can be performed through the LT web portal of KSEB viz., wss.kseb.in. Anyone having a valid internet banking account (in the list of 38 banks given in the KSEB web portal) or with a valid Visa/Master/Maestro credit card or a Debit card can pay an electricity bill online.
Supports Visa,Master,maestro Cards
KSEB has also established direct integration with some banks to offer better online payment facilities to the customers of the banks. At present the account holders of these banks can pay their electricity bills online through this set up without incurring any service charges. KSEB Ltd. has a 24x7 Customer care helpdesk to answer the online payment related queries of the customers.
List of Direct Integration Banks
1. South Indian Bank NetBanking
2. Canara Bank NetBanking
3. Federal Bank NetBanking
Search this site
Last date and time of receipt of EoI : 07-11-2014, 3.00 PM.