Access to, and use of, this site is provided by the KSEB Limited, subject to the following Terms of Service:
1. By accessing the KSEB Limited web pages, you agree that you you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of these Terms of Service and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including Indian copyright and trademark laws. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this website.
2. The KSEB Limited reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms of Service at any time. Please check these Terms of Service periodically for changes and be informed that you shall be subject to and bound by the current terms of these Terms of Service.
3. Access to certain services provided by this site requires registration and/or subscription which is provided free of cost. Individual subscribers are to use their login and password only for their own use. The KSEB Limited will not be responsible for any breach of confidentiality arising from exchange or transfer of passwords or loss of such information through phishing/hacking by a third person.
5. All rights, including copyright and database right, in this website www.kseb.in and its contents, governed by the terms of Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 India (CC BY-SA 2.5) or later. The legal code of the aforesaid license can be accessed from here. Some of the pages and services of the Site contain their own terms and conditions that may by their terms supersede the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
6. By submitting your contribution/Feedback to this site it is implied that your have accepted the terms of Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 India (CC BY-SA 2.5) or later and the use of your contribution will hence be governed by the same.
7. You agree not to use the Website or its contents to:
1. restrict or inhibit others from using and enjoying the Website;
2. gain unauthorized access to other accounts on the Website, or other computer systems or networks;
3. store, collect or disclose any information except as strictly necessary to use the Website; or
4. impersonate or otherwise misrepresent any person or entity, or make false or misleading indications of origin or fact. You also agree not to use the Website or the Content to transmit or upload:
1. unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, "spam," chain letters or any other form of unauthorized solicitation;
2. any material that violates or infringes the rights of third parties;
3. any virus or any programs or component designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
4. any material that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harmful, harassing, defamatory, tortious, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, obscene, sexually explicit or indecent.
8. This site collects personal data of its users that mostly includes statistical information only, but sometimes can be used to identify the users personally. It is hereby ascertained that such data will not be wantonly disseminated or disclosed unless we are required by the law to do so, or if such action is necessary to:
1. protect and defend our rights and property;
10. In no event will KSEB Limited be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site.
11. It cannot be guaranteed that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the material presented herein.
13. These Terms and Conditions shall ultimately be governed by the laws of Kerala State and the Indian Union. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of India. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.