In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!
Wednesday, 06 April 2011 20:40
KSEB hereby discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices of personal and non-personal information we collect when you visit our site:
1. Data that can be used to identify the users of this website personally will not be want only disseminated or disclosed unless we are required by the law to do so, or if such action is necessary to:
1. protect and defend our rights and property;
2. protect the personal safety or property of others.
2. Your IP address (the unique identifier associated with your server) may be used to help diagnose issues with our server and for administration purposes.
3. Information gathered anonymously regarding the demographic distribution of our visitors, date and time of the visits, browser information and other site-traffic statistics would be used by our team to improve the website and serve you more efficiently.
4. The login/registration process to our website requires transmission of personal data. As explicitly mentioned in the registration page, our team holds the right to verify your contact address, Connection details, email address and phone number thus provided, in order to ensure the prudent and secure use of the online services we have provided the public.
Security Related Issues:
1. It is assured that all reasonable precautions would be taken to protect the personal information you provide us. However, be informed that no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure.